Chocolate Pecan Pie Bark
This candy is easy to make. It makes a great gift giving candy for Christmas. It only takes 15 minutes to prepare and bake. The longest amount of time is spent cooling. It tastes like pecan pralines on a graham cracker. This is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 12 Sheets Graham Crackers
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 cups Chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Brown sugar (packed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Tightly line up graham crackers on baking sheet.
- Over medium heat melt butter.
- Add in salt and brown sugar. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, stir constantly for 3 minutes.
- Add pecans and cook an additional 20 seconds. Remove from heat and add in vanilla extract.
- Pour onto graham crackers. Spread evenly across crackers. If too thick, watch my video to show how to correct that problem.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool completely and then break apart. Enjoy!