Lemon Rosemary Chicken: Day 2 of the 7 Days of Drool-Worthy Slow Cooker Meals
Welcome back to the second installment of our “7 Days of Drool-Worthy Slow Cooker Meals” series! If you’re craving a dish bursting with flavor and requires minimal effort, you’re in for a treat. Today, we’re diving into the world of succulent Lemon Rosemary Chicken, a recipe that will enthrall your taste buds and have your kitchen smelling like a gourmet paradise.
Picture this: tender chicken breasts, perfectly roasted potatoes, sweet onions, zesty lemons, aromatic garlic, and fragrant rosemary, all coming together in your trusty slow cooker. The result? It’s a dish that’s incredibly delicious and a breeze to prepare. As we guide you through each step, you’ll discover how to infuse this masterpiece with the bold flavors of lemon and rosemary, creating a culinary experience that will have your family and friends asking for seconds. So, let’s roll up our sleeves, gather our ingredients, and let the magic of the slow cooker do the rest. Get ready to savor the taste of Lemon Rosemary Chicken like never before!
Slow Cooker Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Slow Cooker
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 medium potatoes peeled or baby potatoes
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1/4 onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp poultry seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or line with slow cooker bags or liner.
- Place potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with onions.
- Press 3 cloves of garlic on top of potatoes. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Add chicken to the top of the potatoes. Add lemons and rosemary. Sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- Place lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours check the internal temperature. It should be 165 degrees.
- If done, remove the rosemary & lemon and serve. Season to suit your taste. I had to add additional seasoning. Enjoy!