Are you craving a drool-worthy dessert that bursts with the flavors of sweet blackberries? Look no further because this easy blackberry cobbler recipe is here to satisfy your taste buds. Made with juicy blackberries and a buttery topping, this classic dessert is the perfect combination of tart and sweet. It’s a crowd-pleaser that will impress your family and friends at any gathering. Whether enjoyed warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or straight from the pan, this blackberry cobbler is sure to be a hit. Get ready to indulge in a fruity, comforting dessert that will leave you craving more.
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar 1/4 cup reserved for the end of recipe
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar and flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add milk and butter, mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- Add blackberries to the top and sprinkle the reserved sugar over it.
- Place in preheated oven for 45 – 50 minutes.