This recipe comes from a Keto Cookbook I own. I have changed a few things but not much. It is a delicious, filling, flavorful, low carb meal. It has 3 carbs per serving.
Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 5 cups Shredded Chicken
- 5 oz Sliced Ham
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 6 oz Swiss Cheese Or whatever cheese you prefer
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish with the shredded chicken.
- Top with sliced ham.
- In a mixing bowl, add all of the remaining ingredients except Swiss cheese.
- Mix until smooth. It should have a spreadable paste texture. If it is too thick add a little chicken broth to smooth it out.
- Spread over chicken and ham.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!