This recipe is from a Keto Cookbook I own. I’ve changed a few things on the recipe. I am posting the changed recipe below. The original recipe said to cover with foil so the dough doesn’t burn. I am changing that to bake for 15 – 20 minutes until the dough is golden brown and then cover with foil. Also, I add more cinnamon than the original recipe called for. Lastly, I think vanilla extract needs to be added. I’m adding 1 tsp of vanilla extract to the recipe.
Keto Peach Cobbler
- 2 cans No sugar added Peaches Can also use frozen or fresh peaches.
- 3 tbsp Monk Fruit Use whatever sugar substitute you prefer
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Finely Ground Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Monk Fruit Or whatever sugar substitute you prefer
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 1 tsp of butter or coconut oil in a skillet or 9 inch pie plate and place in oven while preheating to melt.
- Pour drained peaches into a mixing bowl. Add in monk fruit, vanilla extract, and xanthan gum. Mix well.
- Pour peaches into skillet or pie plate. Arrange in a single layer. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients. Almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, monk fruit, and cinnamon.
- Mix in egg, heavy cream, and melted butter. Mix until a dough forms. It will have a cookie dough consistency.
- Use a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon to dip the dough onto the peaches.
- Bake uncovered for 15 – 20 minutes and check. If the dough is golden brown then place foil over to prevent the dough from burning. This should bake a total of 45 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sugar free whipped topping or Keto Ice Cream. Those recipes can be found on my YouTube channel.