This recipe is from a Keto Cookbook I own. I’ve changed a few things on the recipe. I am posting the changed recipe below. The original recipe said to cover with foil so the dough doesn’t burn. I am changing that to bake for 15 – 20 minutes until the dough is golden brown and then cover with foil. Also, I add more cinnamon than the original recipe called for. Lastly, I think vanilla extract needs to be added. I’m adding 1 tsp of vanilla extract to the recipe.
Keto Peach Cobbler
This is an easy low carb, no sugar added recipe that is Diabetic friendly. 9 carbs per serving. A serving is 1/3 cup.
- 2 cans No sugar added Peaches Can also use frozen or fresh peaches.
- 3 tbsp Monk Fruit Use whatever sugar substitute you prefer
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Finely Ground Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Monk Fruit Or whatever sugar substitute you prefer
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 1 tsp of butter or coconut oil in a skillet or 9 inch pie plate and place in oven while preheating to melt.
- Pour drained peaches into a mixing bowl. Add in monk fruit, vanilla extract, and xanthan gum. Mix well.
- Pour peaches into skillet or pie plate. Arrange in a single layer. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients. Almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, monk fruit, and cinnamon.
- Mix in egg, heavy cream, and melted butter. Mix until a dough forms. It will have a cookie dough consistency.
- Use a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon to dip the dough onto the peaches.
- Bake uncovered for 15 – 20 minutes and check. If the dough is golden brown then place foil over to prevent the dough from burning. This should bake a total of 45 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sugar free whipped topping or Keto Ice Cream. Those recipes can be found on my YouTube channel.
One thought on “Keto Peach Cobbler”
This recipe is an easy, tasty and diabetic-friendly peach Cobbler!