Low Carb Garlic Pork Chops in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
This is a delicious low carb recipe that takes under 30 minutes to make. This has 7 1/2 carbs per serving.
- 4 Pork Chops Bone-in or boneless – whichever you prefer
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp roasted minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Pour olive oil in a cast iron skillet and heat over medium heat.
- In a small bowl mix together smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Make sure the pork chops are dry. Then coat both sides with spice mix.
- Add the butter to the skillet. Turn heat up to medium high.
- Once butter is melted add the pork chops to skillet. Sear the pork chops for 4-5 minutes per side. They should be nice and brown.
- Place pork chops on a plate and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add the mushrooms. Cook 3-4 minutes. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to loosen up any bits of pork chop.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning, and parsley to the mushrooms and stir everything together.
- Add the chicken broth and cream. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened. Taste the sauce to see if it needs additional seasoning.
- Place the pork chops in the sauce and simmer for 3 more minutes. Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top and enjoy.
- This is good served over zucchini noodles, cauliflower rice, or mashed cauliflower.