This recipe is for an extra creamy Cookies n Cream Pie. This pie definitely gets the drool-worthy stamp of approval as everyone loved it at Thanksgiving dinner.
You can use any flavor Oreo you want for this pie to get different flavor combinations.
This is a great pie to make ahead when you have a big meal to prepare. I left it in the fridge for 2 days before serving. This is one of those pies that sets better the longer it is in the fridge. This pie can also be frozen
You can use Cool Whip and a premade cookie crust if you want to make this quicker.
Cookies n Cream Pie
This pie is extra creamy and simple to make. The homemade cookie crust is thick and drool-worthy.
For the Crust
- 22 regular Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp Butter Melted
For the filling
- 14 Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese Room Temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the crust crush the cookies in a blender or food processor.
- In a bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Pour that into a 9 inch pie plate. Press down into pie plate until a crust forms.
- Place pie crust into oven for 10 minutes. Remove and completely cool
For the Filling
- Crush 14 cookies. These need to be bigger chunks so I just use a Ziploc bag and rolling pin.
- With a mixer, mix heavy cream on medium high speed until soft peaks form.
- Set that aside. Next mix the cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add in a little of the powdered sugar at a time. I mix this on medium high speed until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- With a spatula fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour this in the cooled pie crust.
- Decorate the pie with extra whipped topping and cookies. Use a decorating bag and tips to pipe the whipped topping.