Ingredients for two
2 flounder fillets
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons gluten free bread crumbs
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread 2 tablespoons of oil on baking sheet.
- Salt & Pepper each side of the flounder fillets.
- On a plate, mix together Parmesan, Bread Crumbs, & Garlic.
- Press the fish down into the mixture. Be sure to coat both sides.
- Place fish on oiled baking sheet. If there is any parmesan mixture leftover, press it on top of fillets.
- Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown. The fish should flake easily with a fork.
- Share your drool-worthy treat with all of your human friends.
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini for two
1 Vidalia Onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Basil
Salt & Pepper
2 – 3 tablespoons Parmesan
1. Heat cast iron skillet on medium heat. Add in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
2. Wash zucchini and slice.
3. Peel, wash, and slice 1 Vidalia onion.
4. Place onion and garlic in skillet. Add in basil, salt, & pepper.
5. Sautee a couple of minutes. Then, add in Zucchini. Mix all together.
6. Sautee about 10 minutes until soft. Then add in Parmesan.
7. That’s all there is to it. It makes an excellent side dish!